About this pathway

This guided pathway will help you figure out if the MyLawBC Family Resolution Centre can help you and the other parent make parenting and/or child support arrangements if one or both of you live in BC.

These arrangements are printed documents that outline how you and the other parent will support and raise your children after you separate. Parenting arrangements include agreements about spending time with your children and making decisions about your children.

This pathway takes about 5 minutes to complete.

Your answers are anonymous. Please see our privacy policy for more information.