Find the service for you

Select an option below.

COVID-19: Legal Aid BC now takes phone-only applications. Your questions answered.

Family Resolution Centre

Is this your first time here? Before you create an account or log in, you can get started by answering some questions about your situation to see if MyLawBC's Family Resolution Centre can help you.

Can the Family Resolution Centre help?

Find out if the Family Resolution Centre is right for your situation.

Can I make a parenting plan?

Before you begin

In some unhealthy relationships, one person has more power than the other. This can affect how well you communicate and cooperate as you separate. And it can show up as abusive behaviours. Your and your family's safety may be at risk.

If you're worried about a power imbalance, go through our Make a safety plan pathway first.

Get started

Use the Family Resolution Centre to work with a free professional mediator to make a parenting plan if one or both of you live in BC.

Create an account

Not yet registered? Create an account first.

Register Terms of use

Returning users

Already have an account? Log in to continue working on your parenting plan.

Log in